USSSA requires all youth teams to have insurance coverage for the season. If your team already has insurance, click here to provide us with proof of insurance. If your team does not have insurance, you can purchase coverage through USSSA to cover team activities (including activities with other sanctioning bodies: USA, NSA, PGF, etc.).
To purchase team insurance:
- Go to the USSSA insurance page
- Sign in or create a team account
- Register for the new season
- Purchase your team's insurance
Alternatively, you can print an application from your team account and mail to USSSA National Headquarters with your payment. All details can be found in your team account.
Coverage will be effective as soon as your payment is processed.
Important Policy Features
- Only USSSA registered teams may purchase this insurance.
- USSSA team insurance covers the play and practice of the insured sport, including organized/sanctioned activities of other associations.
- General liability coverage is provided for players, coaches, managers, sponsors, and team volunteers
- The entire premium is earned upon purchase.
- There are no cancellation refunds.
- Age of oldest child on date of purchase determines team age bracket.
Play with peace of mind knowing you will be covered by one of the best sports programs available.
Click here to learn more about USSSA Team Insurance
For questions about the USSSA Insurance program, please email: email@example.com
Atlanta Fastpitch Company